Tuesday 11 February 2014

Tutorial

Today was mainly beginning to realise our plans for the project, discussing how we are going to get everything done in time, and also presentation boards. I'm quite glad about this (the boards) as we don't always have to do them; I rather like the idea of looking at my work retrospectively and summing up the progression of my project in a limited space. As we have to do 2 - 3 boards to show the progression of the project, the general consensus is to have one board for research and one for development. I think I may do one research for generally throughout the project, and then one for context research, as all the way through the end product has been very important for me - at every stage of the process I have considered how I should design appropriately for the product and how I should design for my market - so I think I ought to document this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment