Thursday 20 February 2014

Changes to brief

As the project has developed, there has been some things that I have been very adamant about, but others that have adapted and changed depending on the nature of my work. I have therefore needed to  tweak my brief slightly - in the beginning I was set on doing styled photographs, and whilst this was in the back of my mind during the project, I ended up being much more focused on developing my designs that it wasn't something that seemed as important to the project anymore. This thought was reinforced when I did my visualisations using illustration, as I felt this fitted in much better with the course of the project, and visually summed up my project better than perhaps photographs would have. In this case I don't think styled photographs were necessary, but it is something I would like to go into in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment