Sunday 9 February 2014

CV lecture

I think this was really useful, as I have been building the beginnings of a CV lately, but I wasn't sure exactly what specific information to include, how lengthy, how it should be presented etc. I think I now have a better grasp of what a creative CV should look like and have started to brainstorm ideas of how to make my CV stand out from the crowd, visually as well as content wise. In the meantime I have also been looking for extra projects that will help build up my experience, and I have signed up to the Art House Co-op's 'Print Exchange', where 500 artists across the world submit an edition of hand-produced prints that will be exhibited in New York later on in the year. I have taken part in their 'Sketchbook Project' before which was rather fun, and I think it will be a good way to display my hand printing skills as most of my work is now digitally based. 

No comments:

Post a Comment