Wednesday 26 September 2012

Train travel

 After missing the Liverpool trip, I decided to document a little journey of my own. I already had some errands to run in town, so I hopped on the bus and made my way to Picadilly train station.


 A station seemed like a good place to document where journeys begin, and it was interesting to sit for a little while people watching and to pretend that I was also someone waiting for a train.

I didn't look at any of my photographs whilst I was shooting, I merely rested my camera on the floor and shot away. When I looked at them later I was suprised by the strong contrast in light and the weird shapes this created. I really liked the balance of the figure in the image above.


 The other thing that struck me was line and how prominent it was everywhere.
Definitely something to explore further.

No comments:

Post a Comment