Sunday 8 February 2015

Tableware


So far in the project I have just been working on prints for a fashion context, but the more I work with my motifs I realised they would work really successfully in a homeware context. I'm excited about the prospect of creating a tableware collection, which could cover crockery, tins, napkins and other kitchen ephemera, as it will give me a chance to develop my surface pattern skills. I have done plenty of research this week into companies which digitally print onto various objects, which has got me very excited about the endless possibilities. I also think it would be the perfect opportunity to do some styling and photography, so I have started to bring together some inspirational imagery from the likes of Toast and Country Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment