Wednesday 20 November 2013

Selecting final prints



After playing around with so many techniques and therefore creating so many prints, it actually made it more hard work to select which ones to use in my final collection. To aid the decision making process, I applied all the prints to flats to see which looked best on garments (as obviously thats the most important part anyway). This somehow made it worse, as I rather liked all of them! But as my project has been quite often about public interaction (for instance, the fact that most of the symbols came from objects people suggested) so I asked people which were their favourites. Its really boosted my confidence in my work having people walk past in the studio and say 'ooh I would wear that', as for a majority of the project I was concerned that I had designed something that no-one would want to buy.



No comments:

Post a Comment