Friday 9 November 2012

Photoshop



Using photoshop to create prints for the first time was an exciting monent, as we were finally able to bring colour into our designs. I thought it was great that you create a selection of colours to match your colour stripe and brushes from your own drawings which are then applicable in so many formats.

I began using brushes that were very similar to my screen designs, which was fun but ultimately didn't make the most of the resource, so above is a selection of photoshop designs that were created using two new brush sets using graphite sticks and watercolour, a change from the graphic shapes of my original gouache and pen motifs. I really enjoy how quickly you can build up a range of samples, and yet it is something that can very easily consume your time - the images above are a collection of four or five different sessions where I went in to work on the computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment